Dear Mom,
I am at college and am enjoying my apartment :) Today was quite slow, yet quick! I went to class and listened to a guest speaker on Conflict Coaching, got to ask questions and it was fairly interesting. I went to the meeting for Conflict Resolution Services and was told that I should be president...that would be great experience! So I might go for it :) I am writing a speech right now for the forensics team on names and culture, its really fun! I work tonight from 12 to 6, so I have been relaxing all tonight and just "laying" around :) Merkel (one of Ash's friends from Studying Abroad) came over and cooked us spagetti & garlic bread...it was DELICIOUS :) That was pretty much the exciting thing for the night :) Everyone is doing great and we are loving life (besides the homework thing!)
Love you,
me
No comments:
Post a Comment