Saturday, November 5, 2011

Helllllllooooo!

Dear Mom,

I am doing well! I am currently working night security [so I am not just up and running at 5am for no reason!] haha! So here is what I have been up to lately...

*I was asked to join the SCSU Conduct Board due to my leadership on campus. [The conduct board asked ResLife for Leaders and I was mentioned!] With this I just did a 3 hour training to ensure that I am ready to deal with a Conduct Case (if I am asked) and if asked I would attend a Conduct hearing and suggest the consequence/sanction that the student would receive with the help of a panel/board. This is an AWESOME leadership experience and I am really excited for it!

*My roommates and I are doing well and the apartment is not yet burned down!

*My room is kind of a mess still, but I am REALLY working to clean it!

*I found out the WHITE VINEGAR neutralizes odor! Now I add a little bit of it to my laundry and it smells SO FRESH! (like fresher than when I bought it!!!!!!)

*My class had a guest speaker today and she had MAJOR ADHD! But she was super funny and easy to listen to! We learned about consulting with 3rd party intervention.

*I love you!

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment